Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dementia senile.

Alzheimer’s disease is an extremely upsetting form of dementia which can be characterized in numerous ways. It’s a progressive illness which worsens over time and is devastating to both the patient and their loved ones. Alzheimer’s disease can initially be subtle in its onset with just occasional lapses in memory and thought processes spotted by relatives and close friends.

Because Alzheimer’s is mostly found in older people, these “lapses” are often put down to age-related changes. On the other side of the coin, many older people have been misdiagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease when they have only age-related forgetfulness. In the earlier stages of Alzheimer’s disease, one of the classic symptoms is forgetting recent events or the names of people they know well. Solving math problems or a puzzle becomes too difficult for them. This may lead to frustration on the part of the individual who may realize there’s something wrong with them.

As the illness advances, these symptoms continuously worsen until ultimately the friends and family of the victim realize that something is seriously wrong. At this time, the patient may still be in complete denial. This makes it much tougher to get them to find help. In due course the issues related to Alzheimer’s disease become so bad they affect the person’s activities and daily living tasks. They may become so ill that they can no longer care for themselves. Even something as basic as cleaning their teeth, fastening buttons or tying shoelaces becomes too hard.

Eventually the person cannot think clearly at all. They do not recognize familiar faces or names. If english is their second language they lose their capability to communicate or understand it. They will also lose the facility to read and write. They frequently become totally uninterested in food, and caregivers will find it a nightmare making sure they’re kept well nourished. Eventually they may endure a radical personality change where they become agressive, use foul language and wander away from home. They may finally lose the power to walk. This is the stage where if they are still at home, the caregivers need to ask whether it might be fairer to both themselves and the Alzheimer’s patient for them to be cared for in a nursing facility.

At the time of writing, scientists haven’t yet discovered what really causes Alzheimer’s disease, though there is a lot of supposition. It is assumed that there’s possibly a mixture of factors. This would also account for why it’s so tricky to get a cure. It is also assumed that genetic factors can have a part to play.

It is said by a number of researchers that genetics plays a vital part in whether an individual will develop Alzheimers disease or not. It has been showed clearly that early onset Alzheimer’s disease (occurring between the ages of 30-60) is an inherited illness. So it’s a logical conclusion to reach. Although serious strides have been made into the study of Alzheimer’s disease, there’s sadly still a long way to go before a cure is discovered. Researchers still must study environment, health and diet before they can reach any positive conclusions. Now much of what’s “known” about Alzheimer’s disease is simply theory and guess work.

2 comments:

  1. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Warts,Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me a promise Bianca, my mother said. "Promise me you won't put me in a home or make me live with one of your sisters". It was a joke at the time when my mom was just starting to forget things. 06/08/2019 was the hardest day of my life. Watching my mom talk to herself, packing her things 2-3 times a day, saying she has to go home. It was heartbreaking. I broke down and cried with her a few times and then I realized how hard it must be on my dad too. He can't leave the house, he has to convince her that she lives in their house. I came to the decision to quit my job. My dad needs help. I live 7 hours away but instead of visiting my parents, I'll be visiting my husband. My mom has always been there for me and been my best friend so I want to be there for her. I keep telling myself that I can snap her out of it. I got her numerous medications including DONEPEZIL and MEMANTINE instead of helping her, they almost destroyed her due to the side effects. As I was reading more about Dementia on the internet, I met with some comments of people testifying about Dr. Rohan and his BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS that it works for Alzheimer's and Dementia. I contacted the doctor immediately and explained my mother's condition to him, he assured me that my mom will be fine and her memory will come back to normal. I ordered his Herbal Supplements and it was delivered to me here in Canada by DHL courier company in less than a week with instructions on how to use them attached in the package. After 3 weeks of using these herbs, we began to see improvement, after 6 months my mom was better, and it's been 2 years now and my mom is completely free from this horrible disease called dementia. In case your loved one is suffering from Alzheimer's/Dementia I will advise you to use BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS it may also help you. You can contact Dr. Rohan via email; dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com and Whatsapp; +393512146722 to get yours.

    ReplyDelete